Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
- 1 package (19 7/8 ounce) fudge brownie mix
- 13 cup almonds, chopped unblanched
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar, granulated
- 12 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups whipped topping, frozen, thawed
- 2 cups strawberries, fresh, washed, hulled divided
- 12 cup raspberries
- 12 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 lemon, zested and zest reserved
- powdered sugar
- 1 strawberry, fan (to garnish)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil a 14 inch pizza pan and set aside.
Prepare brownie mix according to package directions.
Stir in almonds and spread batter onto bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until set; cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar and vanilla; mix until smooth.
Fold in whipped topping.
Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup and gently stir into cream cheese mixture.
Spread strawberry mixture evenly onto brownie.
Slice the remaining strawberries and arrange on brownie.
Top with raspberries and blueberries; sprinkle with lemon zest.
Sift powdered sugar over top and garnish with strawberry fan.