Easy Bruschetta Dip
- 1 can (28 ounce) tomatoes, diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced,
- 1 teaspoon basil, dried,
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried,
- 2 tablespoons onions, minced,
- 1 tablespoon Spanish olives, chopped,
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated,
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, grated,
- 6 -8 cups French baguettes, sliced, thinly
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350F.
Combine tomatoes, garlic, basil, oregano, onion, olives, oil and 1 tbs.
parmesan cheese in a small casserole dish.
With back of spoon, smooth down top of mixture until flat.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup parmesan cheese evenly over top.
Bake at 350 F for 10-12 minutes or until heated through.
While this is baking, slice bread and arrange as desired.
If desired, lightly toast the bread before arranging.
Turn off oven heat and preheat broiler to medium heat.
Place tomato mixture 2-3 inches under broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Serve immediately, allow guests to spoon the mixture onto pre-sliced bread.