Pepperoni Pizza Dip Recipe
- 2 1/2 cups whole-milk mozzarella, shredded, (about 8 ounces)
- 2 ounces pepperoni slices, (about 26 thin slices), quartered
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cut into large pieces
- 7 ounces whole-milk ricotta cheese, (about 1 cup)
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, finely grated, (about 1/2 ounce)
- 2 tablespoons oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 1/2 pounds toasted ciabatta, soft breadsticks, or garlic bread, for serving
DirectionsHeat the oven to 375 degrees F and arrange a rack in the middle.
Place half of the mozzarella, half of the pepperoni, the cream cheese, ricotta, Parmesan, sun-dried tomatoes, salt, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a food processor fitted with the blade attachment.
Process until smooth, about 45 seconds (there may still be a few small bits of pepperoni).
Transfer the mixture to a 9-inch pie plate and smooth the top.
Evenly sprinkle with the remaining mozzarella and pepperoni.
Bake until the dip is heated through and bubbling around the edges and the cheese on top is melted, about 15 minutes.
Serve immediately with the ciabatta bread, breadsticks, or garlic bread for dipping.