No-Fat Orange, Cucumber and Jicama Salad
- 1 cucumber, chopped, seeded and
- 2 medium oranges, peeled, bitter white pith removed, cubed
- 1 12 cups jicama, peeled and cubed
- 4 green onions, cliced
- 8 tablespoons lime juice
- 4 tablespoons orange juice
- 34 teaspoon chili powder, (I prefer more)
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 -2 teaspoon mint, chopped, dried, or 2 tablespoons of fresh mint
DirectionsCombine cucumber, oranges, jicama and green onions in a glass bowl.
Combine juices, chili powder and salt; pour over salad ingredients.
Sprinkle mint over the salad; toss, cover and chill, preferably overnight, mixing occasionally.