- 1 12 cups cooked pasta, (Preferably Spaghetti, Angel Hair, or Linguine)
- 13 cup olive
- 1 12 teaspoons olive oil, (Butter, Veg Oil and Pam could be used also)
- 13 cup pepperoni, (Chopped, they will release a majority of the oil for this dish if more is used, you may have to dra
- 1 dash pepper
- 13 cup parmesan cheese, (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, (Garlic Powder great substitute but use half)
DirectionsPrepare Pasta As Directed and sit aside In skillet add oil and garlic until fragrant Add diced pepperoni and olives Allow to cook for 3- 5 minutes, Stirring occasionally Add Pasta to skillet and coat well.
Add Salt and/or Pepper to taste.
Turn off heat and add Parmesan Cheese and toss.