- 18- ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 cup pecans, chopped, lightly toasted
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup strawberries, fresh, diced, plus whole ones for garnish
- 1 cup pineapple, fresh, diced, well drained and diced (do not use crushed pineapple) or canned pineapple chunks
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 9-inch prepared graham-cracker crust
DirectionsBeat the cream cheese, 1/2 cup sugar, zest and lemon juice in a large bowl with the mixer at high speed until smooth.
Fold in the pecans, coconut, strawberries and pineapple.
Beat the heavy cream, 3 tablespoons sugar and vanilla in a chilled bowl until stiff; fold half the mixture into the cream-cheese mixture.
Pour into crust; spread rest of whipped cream on top.
Garnish with whole berries.
Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.