Cranberry Walnut Oatmeal Cookies
- Crisco Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 34 cup Crisco Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening, or 34 stick Crisco Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 34 cup sugar
- 34 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ground
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 2 34 cups old fashioned oats
- 1 cup cranberries, dried
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped,
DirectionsHEAT oven to 350 degrees F.
Coat baking sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
BEAT shortening, sugar and brown sugar in large bowl at medium speed of electric mixer until blended.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in small bowl.
Beat into shortening mixture until smooth.
Stir in oats, dried cranberries and walnuts.
Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls about 2-inches apart on prepared baking sheets.
BAKE 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown.
Cool on baking sheets 2 minutes.
Place on cooling rack to cool completely.