Oatmeal Banana Chip Pancakes
Directions1. In a medium mixing bowl, mash your ripe bananas with the baking powder.
2. Add the eggs, milk, olive oil, salt, cinnamon and peanut butter.
3. Slowly stir in the whole wheat flour, oats and chocolate chips.
4. In a skillet, griddle or large frying pan on medium heat, melt 1/2 of the butter.
5. Once melted, drop four spoonfuls of the mixture into your pan, each about 2 1/2 in diameter and leaving space in between them.
6. Flip once the bottoms look golden brown, after about 2-3 minutes.
Cook for another 2-3 minutes on the other side until the middles look done.
Remove from pan.
7. Add the remaining 1/2 of the butter and repeat with the remaining batter.
8. Top with your favorites!