Light Gingerbread Cookies
Directions1. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and brown Splenda sugar until light and fluffy.
2. Slowly mix in egg, molasses and golden syrup.
Set aside for the moment.
3. Combine the flour, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and salt; gradually add this to the creamed mixture and mix well.
4. Between two sheets of parchment paper or on a floured surface, roll out your dough to approximately 1/8-inch thickness.
5. Cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 4 hours.
6. Cut dough with lightly floured cookie cutters and place the cut-outs about one inch apart on baking sheets lined with parchment.
7. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-12 minutes, or until edges are firm and the center is no longer wet.
8. Once cookies are cooled, have fun decorating cookies!