Tuna and Apple Curried Salad Compote
- 1 tbsp eggless mayo
- 1 tbsp pureed mango chutney
- 1 tsp curry powder
- Low-fat organic milk
- 1 can eco-responsible tuna
- 2 tbsp curry eggless mayo
- 1 pinch kosher salt
- 1 stalk organic celery
- 2 organic apples
- 4 c. organic chicory leaves
- 1/2 organic red pepper
- Organic celery hearts with leaves
- Whole wheat bread toast points dipped in chopped parsley
DirectionsTo make the curry mayo, mix eggless mayo with pureed mango chutney and curry powder in a small blender.
Add some low-fat organic milk to thin if necessary.
Drain the tuna and mix well with curry mayo and a pinch of salt.
Add the celery, celery leaves, and onion and mound the tuna on two plates on top of a nest of chicory leaves.
Place the wedges of apples into the tuna and scatter the red pepper over all.
Garnish with baby celery ribs.
Serve with whole wheat bread toast points dipped in chopped parsley.