Chai Ricotta French Toast
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 1/2 cups Strawberries, Sliced
- 1/2 cups Peaches, Sliced
- 1/4 cups Blueberries
- 1 pound Ricotta, Drained.
- 2 Tablespoons Icing Sugar
- 3/4 cups Chai Concentrate, Divided (I Use The Tazo Tetrapaks)
- 2 pieces Rasin Bread, Sliced Into 2-inch Thickness
- 4 whole Eggs
- Oil, For The Skillet
- 2 Tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cups Whipped Cream
Directions1. Stir sugar and fruit together and set aside.
2. Stir together ricotta, icing sugar, and 1/2 cup of chai until well combined.
3. Cut a pocket into each piece of bread.
Stick your fingers in to open it up, then add the ricotta filling using a cake decorator/piping bag.
4. Beat together eggs and remaining chai.
5. Dip both sides of bread in egg mixture for about 30 seconds.
6. Cook bread in an oiled skillet over medium to medium-high heat until well-browned on each side.
7. Serve topped with fruit, maple syrup, and whipped cream.