Creamy Layered Lemon Squares
- 2 cups Honey Maid Graham Crumbs
- 1/2 cup sugar, divided
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 pkg (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3 cups thawed Cool Whip Whipped Topping, divided
- 4 cups strawberries, fresh, sliced, divided Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 1-1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 pkg (85 g each) Jell-O Lemon Jelly Powder
- 2 cups ice cubes
DirectionsMix graham crumbs, 1/4 cup sugar and butter in 13x9-inch dish; press onto bottom of dish.
Beat cream cheese and remaining sugar in medium bowl with mixer until well blended.
Whisk in 1-1/2 cups Cool Whip; spread over crust.
Top with 2 cups strawberries.
Add boiling water to jelly powders in large bowl; stir 2 min.
until completely dissolved.
Stir in ice cubes until melted.
Refrigerate 5 min.
or until thickened.
Whisk in remaining Cool Whip; spread over strawberry layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm.
Serve topped with remaining strawberries.