Three Cheese Bbq Chicken Pizza
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 12 lb chicken tenders
- 23 cup barbecue sauce
- flour, for dusting surface
- 1 package (13 7/8 ounce) pizza dough, (you may use premade crust, if desired)
- 34 cup gouda cheese, shredded
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 34 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 12 medium red onion, sliced, thinly
- 3 tablespoons cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped
DirectionsPreheat oven to 400 degrees F.
Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken tenders and saute until golden brown, about 12 minutes.
Remove from heat.
When chicken is cool enough to handle, dice chicken to make a little over 1 cup.
In a small bowl, toss chicken with 2 tablespoons barbecue sauce.
On a floured surface, roll out dough and place on a greased sheet pan.
Shape to fill the sheet pan, about a 15 by 10-inch rectangle (skip this part if using premade crust).
Spread remaining barbecue sauce evenly over pizza dough.
Sprinkle Gouda, mozzarella, Parmesan, onions, and chicken over top.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese bubbles.
Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and cut into pieces.