- 1 cup green olives stuffed, chopped,
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup parsley leaves, chopped
- 2 medium celery stalks, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 small sweet red bell peppers
- 7 ounces sweet red bell peppers, finely chopped, roasted
- 18 teaspoon red pepper flakes crushed
- 1 loaf bread, italian
- 2 each garlic cloves, minced
- 8 slices turkey
- 1 tablespoon capers, coarsely chopped
- 4 ounces provolone cheese
DirectionsMix olives, celery, sweet red peppers, garlic, capers, vinegar, parsley, olive oil, italian seasoning and red pepperflakes in medium bowl.
Cover and refrigerate at least one hour, preferably overnight.
Cut bread in half lengthwise.
Scoop out about half of soft center from both the top and the bottom.
Brush bread with some of the olive salad marinade.
Place turkey slices on bottom of bread.
Spoon olive salad over turkey.
Place cheese on top and press bread firmly over filling.
Cut into wedges to serve.