Easy One-Bowl Carrot Corn and Rice Bake
- 2 cups carrots, finely shredded
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 12-2 cups Velveeta cheese, diced, (American cheese)
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 can (14 3/4 ounce) cream-style corn
- 14 cup milk, or 14 cup half-and-half cream
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 medium onion chopped onion
- seasoning salt, (to taste, or use white salt)
- black pepper, (to taste)
DirectionsSet oven to 350 degrees.
Grease a 2-quart baking dish.
In a large bowl, combine all ingredients; mix well to combine.
Transfer to prepared baking dish.
Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes.