- 150 g bread flour
- 375 g milk
- 113 g cream
- 75 g eggs
- 37 12 g egg yolks
- 1 12 g salt
- 30 g sugar
- 3 g vanilla
- 7 pieces mangoes, (i use canned peaches, and slice them thinly) or 7 pieces peaches (i use canned peaches, and slice t
- 150 g egg yolks, (7.5 yolks)
- 83 g confectioners' sugar
- 300 g whipping cream, (36% fat, whipped until soft peak)
- 15 g Grand Marnier, or 15 g Curacao
DirectionsCrepe batter: (from Bread flour to vanilla).
Stir all ingredient until smooth.
Let sit 30 minute.
Cook, as thick as possible, until golden brown on Medium heat.
Sauce: Whisk egg, sugar until stiff and fluffy.
Fold whipped cream (soft peak) and add grand marnier/curacao.
Assemble: Crepe - peaches/mango - top with remaining cream ( I place mine in 9x13 pyrex dish).
Pour Prepared sauce on top.
Bake 450F/232C for 5 min or until the top is light brown.
Dust with confectioner's sugar before serve.