Flounder in Lemon and Wine sauce
- 14 cup breadcrumbs, dried
- 4 (6 ounce) flounder fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 14 cup dry white wine
- 3 cloves garlic, minced,
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 stalks green onions, chopped,
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped, fresh,
- salt, to taste
- black pepper, ground, fresh, to taste
DirectionsMix bread crumbs, salt and pepper in a shallow bowl.
Dredge fish fillets in the crumbs mixture, shake off any excess.
Heat olive oil in a non-stick skillet large enough to accommodate 4 fillets in single layer.
Add the flounder fillets to the skillet and saute them until done, about 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
Transfer the fish to a large serving plate, cover to keep warm.
Add wine, garlic, lemon juice and orange juice to the pan, stir to mix for about 1 minute or until the sauce is thicken.
Add green onion and butter and quickly remove from heat.
Pour sauce over fish, garnish with chopped chives and serve immediately with steamed rice and your favorite steamed vegetable.