Crockpot Chicken Mole
- 3 whole Large Chicken Breasts, (frozen Or Fresh)
- 1 can (28 Oz. Can) Crushed Tomatoes
- 1 can (4 Oz. Can) Green Chilies, Diced
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Cumin
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 1 teaspoon Sugar
- 1 whole Onion, Diced,
- 1 clove Garlic, Crushed
- 1 teaspoon Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 ounces, weight Unsweetened Dark Chocolate
DirectionsPlace chicken breasts in a crockpot.
Combine crushed tomatoes, chilies, chili powder, cumin, salt, sugar, onion and garlic.
Pour over the chicken.
Cover the crockpot and cook on low for 8 hours.
Shred the chicken with two forks.
It should fall apart very easily.
Stir in vinegar and cut-up chocolate until chocolate has melted completely.
Serve on top of diced cooked yams or cooked rice.
Also great in quesadillas or wraps, or in a toasted bun as a sandwich.