Starr's Savory Meatballs
- 2 pounds beef, ground
- 1 small onion, diced,
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs, or as needed
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 4 cloves garlic, minced,
- 1 tablespoon oregano, dried
- 1 tablespoon basil, dried
- 1 teaspoon thyme, dried
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
DirectionsPreheat an oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
Mix together the ground beef, onion, bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, eggs, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a large bowl until just combined.
Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions, then roll each of those portions into 4 meatballs.
Arrange the meatballs on the prepared baking sheet.
Bake in the preheated oven until no longer pink in the center, 15 to 20 minutes.