Healthy Pumpkin Seed Bread
- 1 cup water, (or 240g)
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil, (or 48g, I used half olive oil half butter)
- 3 cups bread flour, (or 360g. I used white140g, whole wheat120g, wheat germ 30g, and ground Oat 70g)
- 1 14 teaspoons salt
- 1 14 teaspoons sugar
- 2 14 teaspoons dry yeast, (or 7 g or 1 pkg )
- 12 cup pumpkin seeds, (or 70g. other nuts or dried fruits can be used)
- 12 cup sesame, (or 55g, optional )
DirectionsMix all dry ingredients then add water and oil.
Knead till well combined,.
If you use a bread machine, put ingredients in the order given (wet first).
Choose the dough cycle.
Shape the resulting dough into 2 long slender loaves.
If dough is too wet, add a little flour.
Let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
It may not exactly double in size because of the amount of nuts.
Bake in 180degrees C (or 360F) oven for 30min.
If it's become too dark, cover with foil.