- 1 cup prepared pesto sauce, (See Below)
- 1 cup spinach, chopped, fresh,
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded,
- 12 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded,
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced,
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- pesto sauce
- 1 cup parsley, fresh, finely chopped, (need a big bunch of parsley)
- 34 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 34 cup olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves
- 14 cup pine nuts
DirectionsPlace the following in blender: parsley, grated parmesan cheese, olive oil, pine nuts, garlic cloves (use garlic press)and blend until smooth.
PREHEAT OVEN 425F DEGREES.
Spread the Pesto Sauce on a 12 or 14 inch pizza crust.
Place spinach on pesto sauce.
Sprinkle mozzarella cheese evenly over pizza, then sprinkle the sharp cheddar cheese.
Top with sliced tomatoes, then sprinkle the feta cheese all over the pizza.
Bake about 15 minutes or until the mozzarella cheese and cheddar cheese are melted, and the crust is crisp and golden.