Healthy Multigrain Yogurt & Seed Bread (Bread Machine/Abm)
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 12 cup water
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 12 cups whole wheat flour
- 2 14 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vital wheat gluten
- 2 tablespoons wheat germ
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds, (pepitas)
- 1 tablespoon millet
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon flax seed
- 1 tablespoon quinoa, rinsed
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
DirectionsPut these ingredients into your bread machine in this order, or the order recommended by your manufacturer, then do a basic dough cycle.
Set to 2-lb capacity.
When the dough cycle's finished, the result should be a nice brown glob of dough flecked with seeds, grains, and whatever else you put inches It should be very easy to mold and roll out but if it isn't, knead it on a floured surface until you can roll it out easily.
Lay a piece of parchment paper down on a cookie sheet.
Mold the glob of dough into a large loaf.
Bake at 375F for 30-35 minutes, or until the top is browned.