Sun-Dried Tomato Rosemary Bread (Abm)
- 1 cup water, plus
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 12 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 14 cups bread flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, chopped (dry packed)
- 3 teaspoons rosemary, fresh, minced or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 12 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
DirectionsPlace all ingredients, except tomatoes, in your machine, in the order recommended by the manufacturer.
Choose dough cycle.
About 5 minutes before the dough cycle ends, add the tomato bits (this keeps the pieces recognizeable).
When cycle ends, remove and shape as desired.
When shaping, poke any pieces of tomato that stick up under the surface of the dough (the tomato will burn).
Place on a cornmeal dusted baking sheet, spray lightly with olive oil.
Let rise until doubled.
Bake in a 375 deg.
preheated oven for about 35 minutes or until bread tests done.
(Rolls will be done in 15 or so minutes).