Bean Salad Bowl Recipe
- 1 can (1 lb.) green beans
- 1 can (1 lb.) wax beans
- 1 can (1 lb.) baby green lima beans
- 1 can lg. (1 lb.) white lima beans
- 1 can (1 lb.) kidney beans
- 1 can (1 lb.) garbanzo beans
- 1/2 c. thinly sliced red onions
- 1 green pepper, cut in strips
- 1/2 c. salad oil
- 2/3 c. wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Dash garlic salt, (opt.)
DirectionsDrain beans well; toss with onions and green pepper.
Combine remaining ingredients in jar.
Cover; shake well.
Pour over bean mix; mix well.
Chill for 2 to 3 hrs; will keep for several days.
Yield: 12 servings.