Chocolate Ribbon Pie
- 4 oz. (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese, softened
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk, divided
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 ready-to-use reduced-fat graham cracker crumb crust, (6 oz.)
- 1 pkg (4-serving size each) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Sugar Free Fat Free Instant Pudding
DirectionsBeat cream cheese, 1 Tbsp.
of the milk and the sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Gently stir in 1/2 cup of the whipped topping.
Spread onto bottom of crust.
Pour remaining milk into large bowl.
Add dry pudding mix.
Beat with wire whisk 2 min.
or until well blended.
Spread over cream cheese layer.
Refrigerate 4 hours or until set.
Top with the remaining 1-1/2 cups whipped topping just before serving.
Store leftover pie in refrigerator.