Sonoran Chicken Casserole
- 4 whole chicken breasts, (or equivalent amount of turkey)
- 10 34 ounces condensed cream chicken soup
- 10 34 ounces condensed cream mushroom soup
- 8 ounces salsa, or 8 ounces taco sauce
- 1 can (15 ounce) chili, (with or without beans)
- 12 cup milk
- 1 small onion, (chopped)
- 12 corn tortillas
- 12 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
DirectionsMix together the soups, chili, salsa, milk and onion.
Tear tortillas into small pieces.
Layer 1/2 the chicken, 1/2 the tortillas, 1/2 the sauce and 1/2 the cheese (in that order), into a 9"x12" pan and repeat, ending with the cheese.
Bake at 400F for 40 minutes.