7 Cheese Lasagna - Microwave
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 3 lbs hamburger
- 1 onion, diced,
- 12 cup bell pepper, red & green mixed
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 2 tablespoons oregano
- 3 tablespoons Lawry's Seasoned Salt
- 32 ounces bow tie pasta, (DaVinici)
- 4 cups Clamato juice, tomato cocktail
- 18 ounces tomato paste
- 16 ounces dry curd cottage cheese
- 60 ounces ricotta cheese
- 12 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 12 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces colby cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces monterey jack cheese, shredded
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, grated
DirectionsI split the cooking into 2 or 3 times in order to fit the bowls into my microwave.
Cook the Hamburger and the rest of the first 6 ingredients saving the juice.
15 minutes on reheat (3/4 power) stirring several times.
Cook the noodles using the hamburger juice and enough Clamato Tomato Cocktail to get the noodles soft.
15 minutes on reheat (3/4 power) siring several times, and checking that there is enough moisture.
After the cooked items are cool enough to handle, combine the ingredients in a VERY LARGE mixing bowl along with ingredients #9,10, & 11. Combine all of the shredded cheeses in another bowl.
Layer the combined ingredients and the shredded cheeses into casserole bowls or aluminum baking dishes, being careful that you don't run out the layering ingredients.
Cook 30 minutes on reheat (3/4 power).
Bake at 350 for 20 minutes - do not burn the cheese.