- 1 onion, diced,
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced,
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 cups venison, diced,
- 12 cup carrot, diced,
- 12 cup celery, diced,
- 1 cup cabbage, chopped,
- 1 can (28 ounce) tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano
- 2 12 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 cup corn, frozen
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning, dried
- 1 can (16 ounce) kidney beans
- 1 teaspoon Mrs. Dash seasoning mix
- 1 cup elbow macaroni, (uncooked)
- parmesan cheese, (optional)
DirectionsMelt butter in large pot over medium high heat.
Saute onions and garlic til just tender.
Add vension and saute til cooked through.
Add the rest of the ingredients except for the uncooked pasta.
Cover, reduce heat and simmer for 15-20 minutes.
Simmer for additional 10-15 minutes until pasta is done.
Serve topped with Parmesan cheese!