Triple Chocolate Mini Muffins
- 1 ounce, weight Dark Chocolate (the Baking Wafers Or Chopped)
- 1/2 cups Whole Wheat Pastry Flour
- 13 cups Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/4 teaspoons Salt
- 18 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 cups Sugar, Granulated
- 1/2 cups Coconut Milk, Or 2% Milk
- 1/4 cups Canola Oil, Or Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cups Egg Substitute, (can Sub 2 Large Eggs, Lightly Beaten For The 1/2 Of Egg Substitute)
- 1/4 cups Mini Chocolate Chips
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 F.
Spray two mini muffin pans with cooking spray (recipe makes 36 mini muffins).
Set pans aside.
In a microwave safe bowl, add chocolate wafers and melt in the microwave for 10 second intervals, stirring in between each interval until melted (mine took 35 seconds).
In a large bowl, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt and baking soda; stir well and set aside.
In a medium bowl, add sugar, milk, oil, vanilla and eggs; stir until well combined.
Add melted chocolate and coconut milk mixture into the flour mixture.
With a spatula, fold until combined.
Fold in the chocolate chips.
Evenly divide batter into the prepared muffin pans.
Bake for 10 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean.
Cool in pan on a wire rack 5 minutes.
Remove from pan; cool completely on wire rack.