Asparagus Ham Dinner
- 2 cups uncooked spiral shaped pasta
- 34 lb asparagus, fresh, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium yellow sweet pepper, julienned
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 cups tomatoes, fresh, diced, (about 6 medium)
- 6 ounces cooked ham, cubed
- 14 cup parsley, fresh, minced
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 12 teaspoon basil, dried
- 18 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
DirectionsCook pasta according to package directions.
Saute asparagus and yellow pepper in oil until tender.
Add tomatoes and ham and heat through.
Drain pasta and add to the vegetable mixture.
Stir in seasonings.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.