Wild Mushroom and Bell Pepper Saute
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into bite-size triangles
- 2 small orange bell peppers, cut into bite-size triangles
- 8 ounces oyster mushrooms, (cut large mushrooms into thirds)
- 3 tablespoons tarragon leaves, fresh, crumbled or 2 teaspoons dried
- 3 ounces soft fresh pepper-coated goat cheese, crumbled
DirectionsMelt butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add bell peppers and saute until tender, about 8 minutes.
Stir in mushrooms.
Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Saute until mushrooms are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
Mix in tarragon; cook 1 minute.
Sprinkle with goat cheese and serve.