Thai Pork and Mango Salad
- 1 pork tenderloin
- 2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 4 cups Coleslaw, shredded, mixture (cabbage and carrots)
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup baby bok choy, (dark green leaves only)
- 2 large ripe mangoes, diced, peeled, pitted, and
- 1 cup matchstick pieces red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thin matchstick pieces peeled fresh ginger
- 1 mango, peeled, pitted, and pureed
- 1 medium and chopped shallot, peeled
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 14 cup rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mint leaves, fresh
DirectionsTo prepare the pork: Season pork lightly with salt and pepper, then rub curry paste onto the surface of the meat.
Grill over medium coals for 20 to 25 minutes or until pork has an internal temperature of 160F Remove from grill and let cool slightly.
To prepare the salad: Cut pork into strips and place in a large bowl with coleslaw, romaine, bok choy, mango, red pepper and ginger.
Drizzle with dressing and toss well to coat.
To prepare the dressing: Puree mango, shallot and green onion, rice vinegar, vegetable oil, sesame oil and salt in a blender or food processor until smooth.
Add fresh mint leaves and pulse until mint is chopped.