Almond Joy Banana Bread
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1/2 teaspoons Baking Soda
- 1/2 teaspoons Salt
- 3 cups Flour
- 3/4 cups Butter, Room Temperature
- 1 package Cream Cheese, Softened (8 0z. Package)
- 3/4 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cups Brown Sugar
- 2 whole Eggs
- 4 whole Ripe Bananas, Peeled,
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla
- 1/2 cups Miniature Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Almond Joy Candy Pieces
- 1/2 cups Almonds, Chopped
- 1- 1/4 cup Coconut, Shredded
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 F.
In a bowl, sift together the baking powder, baking soda, salt and flour.
In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, cream cheese and sugars until creamy.
Add the eggs, bananas and vanilla.
Slowly add the flour mixture until all is incorporated.
Stir in the miniature chips, candies, almonds and 1 cup of the coconut.
Grease an 8 1/2 by 5 pan and fill it 3/4 full (see note if you have extra batter).
Sprinkle with the extra 1/4 cup of coconut.
Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
Reduce heat to 325 F and bake an extra 10 minutes.
Cool on a wire rack for 10-15 minutes before releasing bread from the pan.
Cool completely before cutting.
Note: Bake the extra batter in muffin liners for 28 minutes.