Company Chicken Noodle Bake
- 8 ounces lasagna noodles
- 1 can (10 1/2 ounce) cream chicken soup
- 23 cup chicken broth
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 packages (3 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup cream-style cottage cheese
- 12 cup sour cream
- 12 cup mayonnaise
- 13 cup stuffed green olive, sliced
- 13 cup onion, chopped
- 13 cup green pepper, chopped
- 14 cup parsley, minced
- 3 cups cooked chicken, diced or 3 cups turkey
- 1 12 cups buttered bread crumbs
DirectionsCook noodles in boiling salt water until tender.
Rinse in cold water.
Mix the chicken soup, broth, salt and poultry seasoning in a saucepan and heat.
Beat together the cheeses, sour cream and mayonnaise, then stir in the olives, onion, green pepper and parsley.
Place half the noodles in a 9-by-13-inch buttered baking dish.
Spread with half the cheese mixture, then half the chicken and half the soup.
Repeat layers and top with buttered bread crumbs.
Bake in a 375F oven for 30 minutes or until heated through.
Let stand 10 minutes.