- 4 vegan burgers, (boca burgers)
- 1 onion, (quartered and sliced)
- 3 garlic cloves, (sliced)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounce) chicken broth, (15 ounce) can vegetable stock or 1
- 2 cans (15 7/8 ounce) black-eyed peas
- 1 can (15 ounce) corn
- 1 can (28 ounce) tomatoes, diced
- 1 12 cups tomato juice, (11.5oz can)
- 12 teaspoon cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 14 teaspoon coriander
- 14 teaspoon paprika, (I use smoked)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- 12 tablespoon sugar
- 14 teaspoon thyme
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
DirectionsAdd oil to the pan, then add the burgers, cook till you can break them apart with a spatula.
Then add the garlic and onion, cook till soft adding more if needed.
Add the rest of the ingredients.
Cook for 20-30 minutes, or until thickened.