Bourbon Fruit Cake Recipe
Directions1. Sift flour and baking pwdr and nutmeg together.
2. Cream butter, add in sugar and cream till fluffy.
3. beat in Large eggs, one at a time.
4. Add in dry ingredients alternately with bourbon.
5. Stir in nuts, raisins and cherries.
6. Turn mix into well greased 10" tube pan.
7. Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hrs or possibly till straw inserted in cake comes out clean.
8. Remove from oven and let stand in pan for 20 min.
9. Take out of pan and cold on rack.
If you wish, sprinkle more bourbon on cake when it has cooled.
10. Wrap in foil or possibly put in container.
11. Occasionally, sprinkle with more bourbon if you wish.
12. Before serving, sift powdered sugar over surface.