Eight Minute Microwave Cheesecake
- 3/4 cup sweet biscuit crumbs
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 500 g block PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice Safeway 4 ct For $5.00 thru 02/09
- 2 x 55g eggs, beaten
- 3 tablespoons sultanas soaked in
- 1 tablespoon orange juice, or brandy overnight
- icing sugar
- fruit, fresh
DirectionsCombine biscuit crumbs and butter, press into the base of a 22cm pie dish; chill.
Beat Philly* until smooth, stir in all remaining ingredients.
Pour into crumb crust.
Elevate dish on upturned plate and cook on MEDIUM for 8 minutes, until firm in centre.
Dust top with icing sugar.
Top with assorted fresh fruit.