Spinach Stuffed Pasta Shells
Directions1. Make meat sauce a day ahead or earlier the same day.
2. Thaw spinach and let drain thoroughly.
3. Boil shells according to package directions.
4. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Mix together in a large bowl the mozzarella, ricotta, parmesan, egg and spinach.
6. In a 9x13 glass baking pan spread a little of the meat sauce on the bottom.
7. Stuff each shell with a few tablespoons of cheese mixture and set in pan with the open side up.
8. Ladle sauce over shells and cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or till hot.