Smells Like Vacation! Oatmeal Cookies
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 13 teaspoon salt
- 12 teaspoon baking soda
- 13 cup crushed pineapple, (include some juice)
- 14 cup Smart Balance butter spread
- 13 cup brown sugar, packed
- 18 cup sugar, plus
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 14 teaspoon lemon extract, (rum extract might be good, too!)
- 14 cup coconut
- 14 cup macadamia nuts, chopped,
- 13 cup vanilla baking chips, (I chopped some of these)
DirectionsPreheat oven to 375. Blend sugar, butters, and pineapple well.
Add egg and lemon extract, mix again.
Add dry ingredients and mix well.
Fold in vanilla/white chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts.
Drop by even tablespoons onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10-11 minutes, or until golden.