Curried Chicken Stew
- 2 tablespoons Land O Lakes Butter
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless chicken breasts, boneless, cut up
- 1 large onion, sliced, cut in half
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup baby-cut carrots
- 8 small new red potatoes, cut into fourths
- 1 cup Land O Lakes Half & Half
- 1 cup peas, frozen
- 1 can (10 3/4-ounce) condensed cream chicken soup
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon sugar
DirectionsMelt butter in 6-quart saucepan until sizzling; add chicken and onion.
Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, 2-3 minutes or until onion is softened.
Add water, carrots and potatoes.
Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, 4-6 minutes or until mixture comes to a boil.
Add all remaining ingredients.
Reduce heat to medium.
Continue cooking 12-15 minutes or until vegetables are tender.