- 1- 1/2 pound Beef, Ground
- 3/4 cups Oats
- 1 cup Milk
- 3 Tablespoons Very Finely Minced Onion
- 1- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Plenty Of Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour, (coating For Frozen Meatballs)
- Canola Oil
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 3 Tablespoons Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Worcestershire
- 4 Tablespoons (to 6 Tablespoons) Onion
- 1 dash Tabasco
DirectionsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.
Combine all meatball ingredients.
Roll into medium-small balls and place on a cookie sheet.
Place sheet in freezer for five minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove meatballs from freezer and immediately dredge in unseasoned flour.
Brown meatballs in canola oil until just brown.
Place into a baking dish.
Combine all sauce ingredients.
Pour over meatballs and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
Serve with egg noodles, mashed potatoes, or crusty French bread.