Classic Chili With Beans
- 2 lbs beef, ground, (browned)
- 2 cans (14 ounce) red kidney beans
- 12 cup onion, (diced)
- 3 cups water
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1 can (4 ounce) tomato paste
- 12 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon black pepper, (for a little more heat) (optional)
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper, (for a lot more heat) (optional)
- 2 cups macaroni, (cooked) (optional)
DirectionsBring water to a boil and add bouillon.
Once bouillon has dissolved, add remaining ingredients except macaroni.
Reduce heat and simmer for 2 hours stirring occasionally.
Add macaroni if desired dont continue to cook after adding or macaroni will turn to mush.