Spicy Lamb Chops
- 1/2 teaspoons Coriander Seeds
- 1/2 teaspoons Fennel Seeds
- 2 teaspoons Plain Yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Tomato Paste
- 2 teaspoons Ginger, Finely Grated
- 2 teaspoons Garlic, Minced
- 1 teaspoon Hot Sauce
- 1/2 teaspoons Hot And Sweet Ketchup
- 1 Tablespoon Light Brown Sugar
- Salt And Black Pepper To Taste
- 1 teaspoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Vegetable Oil
- 4 whole Lamb Loin Chops
DirectionsIn a pan, toast the coriander and fennel seeds over medium flame.
Shake them continuously so that they dont burn.
Turn off the flame once you smell the lovely aroma from these seeds and they turn slightly brown.
Take them out and let them cool.
Then grind the toasted seeds into a fine powder.
In a mixing bowl, mix the ground spices with yogurt, tomato paste, ginger, garlic, hot sauce, ketchup, brown sugar, salt, black pepper, apple cider vinegar, and oil.
Marinate the lamb chops in this mixture for 30 minutes.
You can leave it overnight or 2-3 hours if you wish.
Preheat the oven to 475 degrees F.
Add marinated lamb chops to a baking sheet or dish and bake for 20 minutes.
After 20 minutes, reduce the heat to 300 degrees F and continue baking for 10-15 minutes.
Remove chops from the oven and allow to cool for about 5 minutes before serving.