Raw Pad Thai
- 1 zucchini, (spiraled into "noodles" or sliced thin and then julienned)
- 1 carrot, (julienned)
- 12 cup purple cabbage, shredded,
- 1 green onion, chopped (tops and bulbs)
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce, (or finely chopped hot pepper)
- 1 tablespoon honey, (agave or maple syrup)
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped,
- 1 teaspoon gingerroot, chopped,
DirectionsIn a bowl, mix the nut butter with the garlic and ginger, lemon juice, soy sauce, honey, and hot sauce until smooth.
Mix all of the vegetables in a large bowl (save a few green onion tops for garnish).
Right before serving, mix sauce with veggies and enjoy.
Chopsticks add a nice touch!