Seafood Coquille Recipe
- 1 pound sm. cooked shrimp
- 1 pound bay scallops, fresh
- 3 tbsp scallions, chopped
- 1/2 c. butter
- 3 tbsp flour
- 2 c. whole lowfat milk yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry, crushed rosemary
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 c. fine bread crumbs
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 c. canned mushroom pcs, liquid removed
DirectionsCook scallops in a little water till tender.
In a skillet, saute/fry the scallions in the butter, adding the flour and blending well.
Add in the shrimp, scallops, and yogurt; blend well over very low heat.
Stir in the rosemary, lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
Last, add in the mushrooms.
Turn into individual ramekins or possibly a shallow baking dish.
Sprinkle with bread crumbs, then Parmesan cheese.
Place under the broiler till the cheese browns.
Serves 8 as an appetizer or possibly 4 to 6 as main dish.