Asian Pork Tenderloin
- 3 lbs pork tenderloin
- 5 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons plum sauce
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons dark soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon dry sherry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon Chinese chili sauce, (optional)
- 12 teaspoon five-spice powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced,
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced, fresh,
DirectionsTrim fat from pork, and remove membrane on tenderloins using sharp knife.
Cut meat into 6x1 1/2" chunks to facilitate marinating.
Blend all ingredients to prepare marinade (may be refrigerated for later use) about 1 1/4 cup marinade in plastic bag or sealed container for 4-6 hrs.
, or overnight.
Remove pork from marinade (reserve for basting) and arrange on single layer on rack over foil lined pan.
Bake uncovered in a 350F oven, for 30 minutes.
Turn, and bake for additional 30-45 mins.
, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade.
Cut in thin slices, and serve hot or cold.