Fruit Phyllo Baskets
- 3 sheets frozen phyllo dough, thawed
- 1/4 cup Philadelphia Strawberry Light Cream Cheese Product
- 1/3 cup thawed Cool Whip Light Whipped Topping, divided
- 4 strawberries, fresh, finely chopped Safeway 1 lb For $3.99 thru 02/09
- 2 Tbsp blueberries, fresh
DirectionsHeat oven to 375 degrees F.
Spray 1 phyllo sheet with cooking spray.
Fold crosswise in half; spray again.
Cut into 24 (2-inch) squares; stack to make 4 stacks of 6 squares each.
Place 1 stack in each of 4 mini muffin cups.
Repeat with remaining phyllo sheets.
Bake 5 to 7 min.
or until lightly browned.
Carefully remove from muffin cups; cool completely.
Mix cream cheese product and 1/4 cup Cool Whip in medium bowl until well blended.
Stir in berries; spoon into phyllo cups just before serving.
Top with remaining Cool Whip.