Sonny's Waldorf Turkey Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved red seedless grapes
- 1 apple, chopped, cored and
- 1/2 cup celery with leaves, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
DirectionsWhisk mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, cider vinegar, sugar, curry powder, and black pepper together in a bowl until smooth.
Lightly toss turkey meat, red grapes, apple, celery, red onion, and walnuts in a salad bowl; pour dressing over salad and toss again to coat.
Chill at least 1 hour (or overnight for best flavor).