Spinach and Cheese Meatballs
- 1 lb turkey, ground
- 1 box (10 ounce) spinach, chopped, frozen, thawed and drained
- 12 cup parmesan cheese, or 12 cup romano cheese
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, grated,
- 1 cup bran flakes, crushed
- 14 cup egg substitute, or 1 egg
- 14 cup onion flakes, dried
- 3 garlic cloves, minced,
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 18 teaspoon black pepper
DirectionsMix all ingredients together thoroughly and shape into 30 balls.
Spray a skillet with nonstick spray and fry balls just until browned, about 2-3 minutes.
Heat oven to 350 degrees.
Put balls onto broiler pan (or pan with wire rack) sprayed with non-stick spray, and bake for 30 minutes.
Store in freezer.
To thaw, put a few on a plate and microwave for about 30 seconds.