- 2 Tablespoons Butter
- 2 teaspoons Almond Flour
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 cup Onion, Chopped,
- 1 cup Celery, Chopped,
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, Minced,
- 1 cup Green Pepper, Chopped,
- 1 cup Vegetable, Or Chicken Broth
- 15 ounces, fluid Canned Tomato Sauce
- 2 cups Raw Shrimp, Shelled
- 1 cup Chicken, Chopped, Cooked And
- 1 cup Ready-to-Eat Crab Meat
DirectionsStart by melting the butter in a saucepan in a hot pan.
Once melted, add the almond flour and salt to form a roux.
Keep stirring until the almond flour roux turns a caramel colour.
Add the chopped onion, celery , garlic and green pepper to the roux and cook until the onion is translucent and soft.
Add the broth and tomato sauce and combine.
Next add the shelled shrimp to the liquid (I didnt shell mine because I prefer it that way).
Cook for 3-4 minutes until the shrimp turns pink in colour.
Mix the chicken and crab meat into the liquid.
Reduce the temperature to a low simmer to allow the meat to heat through.
Serve immediately with white rice (non-Paleo) or cauliflower rice (Paleo).